Case Study: Creating a Centralised Change Capability (Buckinghamshire, UK)
At KPMG they have recognised the need to bring together their Change landscape under one portfolio.
Over the last 18 months, KPMG has moved away from its previously federated approach to change, which presented a number of opportunities for the Firm to improve efficiency and effectiveness through better integration of change capabilities.
They have moved from a highly fragmented delivery model to one delivery function that supports all change needs.
That function is underpinned by technology, common practices and an enterprise portfolio model ensuring improved strategic alignment of change.
In this speaker event, Andoni Carreno will introduce you to the approach, the challenges and the subsequent approach in this interesting and topical case study.
This presentation will share:
- Approach taken to obtain sponsorship for the change
- Key lessons learned
- Execution approach taken
- The target return on investment (RoI)
About our Speaker
Andoni Carreno, Head of Change Enablement - KPMG
Andoni is an experienced Managing Director with over eleven years’ end to end experience of Change and Transformation programs in blue-chip organisations.
He has extensive hands-on experience of Change strategy and case for change development, benefit realisation management, change impact and readiness analysis, senior stakeholder and resistance management, change network mobilisation, change intervention planning and deployment, including organisation and operating model design, shared services, complex communication and training programmes.
- By Road - Use Sat Nav postcode MK7 6AA. Detailed directions can be found here. The Library will be sign-posted and visitors should enter via the main entrance on Brickhill Street.
- By Train - The University is about four miles from Milton Keynes Central Station, on the London (Euston) to Birmingham Line. Taxis are always available, and it is a 5 to 10-minute drive.
- Parking - Head for the Betty Boothroyd Library off St Michael’s Drive. Visitors can park in the ‘Library Parking’ car park.
We acknowledge and thank The Open University for hosting this event.
This event is FREE for members and just £10 for non-members. Members should login to claim the discount.
Registration from 6pm with the event commencing at 6.30pm. Times are GMT. Parking is available. The Open University is located a short taxi-ride from Milton Keynes Railway Station.