Change Saturation – Is there such a thing? (Sydney, AU)
In an ever-changing world, we must continue to evolve and implement solutions to stay ahead. What is the impact to business operations and people when we implement a lot of changes? Join us on Tuesday, 16th October to lead the conversation, share experiences and perspectives and drive an intriguing and captivating debate on change saturation.
There is no such thing as 'Change saturation'
- Continuous change is required to stay ahead.
- Leaders and teams must learn to adapt and to drive value in an ever-changing world.
- Not evolving is a greater cost as not continuously evolving affects the competitive advantage and efficiencies.
Change saturation is real and impacting operations
- Too much change at once is hurting daily operations and people’s wellbeing.
- Adjustment time between each initiative is required. Is adoption and benefits compromised?
- The cost is greater as productivity is affected
Which side are you on?
Our panel of professionals:
- Ginger Nocom - Head of Change at Insurance and Care
- Alexis Hill - Change Director at Westpac
- Susan Davis - Change Lead at Aristocrat
- Matt Strudwick - Head of Enterprise Change at Sydney Trains
We acknowledge and thank our event sponsor Robert Walters for their support.
Robert Walters is a global, specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We want to be the world’s leading specialist recruitment consultancy, the first name the world’s businesses choose whenever they need to hire the best.
But it’s not just about being the biggest, it’s about having a clear differentiation based on the quality of service delivered to our clients and our candidates. Our focus on quality in all we do, acting with integrity, and focusing on team-work are values that run through the heart of the business.
From the first office to the 28th country our team-based profit share model ensures the needs of our clients and candidates come first.
Members free, non-members $30. Members should login to claim the discount. Registration and networking drinks at 5.30pm with the event commencing at 6pm.