Coping with COVID-19 and Beyond – Change Intelligently® Leading through the A.R.C.s of Change and Crisis (UK virtual event)
As our challenging experience with COVID-19 demonstrates; unexpected, unwanted, and undeserved change can plunge us into fear/threat mode, causing the good stuff that feeds our brain (oxygen, glucose) to rush past our necks so we can fight/flight/flee, robbing us of the cognitive capacity to think clearly and creatively.
During the stress of change, when our IQ inevitably goes down, building our CQ® (Change Intelligence®), is like putting our own oxygen mask on first. We remember to breath, separate our knee-jerk, fear-based reaction from a more mindful response, and remember that we have options – and the more options we have, the more power we have. The Chinese symbol for Crisis consists of two characters – Danger + Opportunity. It is time to Discover Your Change Intelligence to Help Create Powerful and Lasting Results for You, Your Team or Organisation.
The CQ® System for developing Change Intelligence® is based on decades of change leadership in the workplace, years of conducting global research on managing change, and study into the psychology and neuroscience of change.
In this dynamic webinar, our speaker Barbara A. Trautlein who holds a doctorate in Organizational Psychology and is the author of the best-selling book Change Intelligence will teach you how to:
- Diagnose your own Change Intelligence, appreciate the strengths and blind spots of your Change Leadership Style and obtain targeted developmental coaching
- Use science and experience-based ways that you can help yourself, your team, and your organization leverage CQ® to lead through the A.R.C.s of change – regaining Autonomy, Relationship, and Certainty and emerging more Agile, Resilient, and Capable than before. Let us come together and obtain actionable insights to:
- Start with your self – cope with the stress of change and develop personal resilience.
- Get exposed to how to coach others to build their CQ, build Change Intelligent teams, and enhance your organization’s collective change capabilities
- Support your team – nurture psychological safety and agility.
- Set-up your organization – inspire a growth versus fixed collective mindset, position challenges as pop-up learning labs to build change skills for now and the future and accelerate transformation towards an even more change-capable culture.
Competencies the event relates to: Facilitating Change, Thinking and Judgment, Self-Management and Specialist Expertise – Communication.
About our Speaker - Barbara A. Trautlein
Barbara A. Trautlein, PhD is author of the best-selling book Change Intelligence: Use the Power of CQ to Lead Change that Sticks, principal and founder of Change Catalysts, and originator of the CQ® System for Developing Change Intelligence®. For over 30 years, Barbara has coached executives, trained leaders at all levels, certified change agents, and facilitated mission-critical change management initiatives - achieving bottom-line business and powerful leadership results for clients.
In 2015 she had the honour of being awarded Change Management Consultant of the Year by the Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP) Midwest Chapter. She is gifted at sharing strategies and tactics that are accessible, actionable, and immediately applicable. Her blend of research and real-world expertise makes her an in-demand speaker at conferences in around the globe. Barbara has a unique ability to connect with her audiences, from C-level executives in Fortune 500 organizations to front line employees, and across industries, from steel mills to sales teams, refineries to retail outlets, and healthcare to high tech. Clients served include Abbott Laboratories, BP, Cisco, Ford, the NYPD, and Northwestern University. Barbara holds a doctorate in Organizational Psychology from the University of Michigan.
- This is a FREE event for members and £25 for non-members. Members should login to claim the discount.
- Times listed are 6pm GMT, 2pm EDT | 7am NZDT 30th October
Register for the webinar
- Members click here to register for this event.
- Non-members please login and register below, a link for the webinar will be sent to you directly prior to the session.