Deep Dive - Hiring for Change (Melbourne, AU)
Final Deep Dive for the Year – Hiring for Change!
Ever wondered how recruiters and employers hire change managers? Join us to deep dive into hiring for change.
What to expect:
- Facilitated panel discussion – your chance to discuss the burning issues with a panel of carefully selected experts
- Breakout sessions to delve more deeply into current topics of hiring for change
- Baked goods
- Fun and frivolity
Come and help us build a profile of a good Change Manager. Help us understand how the recruitment and employment landscape is evolving in our ever changing profession.
Let’s delve into what’s being done correctly and equally what could be improved.
We will be discussing current issues like;
- What do recruiters look for when hiring
- How has the skill set changed
- What skills are recruiters wanting
- What should they be looking for
- How do we as a profession influence the hiring of Change Managers
- And other hot topics
Free for members and non-members. Registration from 10.15am with the event commencing at 10.30am. Times are AEDT. Tram stop 114 – Route 58. Limited parking available behind venue.