Deep Dive – Starting Out and Transitioning into Change (Melbourne, AU)
Starting out in Change? Moving from another discipline into Change? Experienced Change Professional willing to share insights on how to get started?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then join us for our next deep dive - Starting out and Transitioning into Change.
What to expect:
- Breakout sessions to delve more deeply into starting out and transitioning into a change role
- Success stories from others who have been there and done that
- Baked goods
- Fun and frivolity
Following on from our last Deep Dive in 2018 – Hiring for change, come and help us dive into the topic of starting out and transitioning into a Change role.
We will be discussing current issues like;
- What’s involved in becoming a Change Manager
- What skills need to be highlighted
- Are some professions easier to transition from
- The importance of building a tool kit
- Building a network
- Accreditation and Certification
- Bridging the gap between current role and a Change role
- And other hot topics
Free for Members and Non-Members. Registration from 10.15am with the event commencing at 10.30am. Times are AEST. Tram - Routes 11 and 48. Train – Southern Cross Station.