Organizational Change Management Workshop Session (Atlanta, USA)
This workshop will provide a Second Phase approach to knowledge discussion on the various Organizational Change Management (OCM) disciplines and how OCM professionals can help foster better understanding of OCM. The workshop will also guide how we, as professionals, can prepare, equip and support individuals to successfully adopt change.
Join OCM professionals in the Metro Atlanta area for this workshop and learn frameworks, tools and techniques that will help to make any change a smoother transition within your organizations. The discussion will feature an open discussion, using a blend of technical knowledge and real-world experiences to drive positive change and higher adoption rates within organizations.
The discussion will continue from the Jan. 25th session which outlined discipline of Organizational Change Management. Through:
- OCM through an Enterprise Approach supporting Organization Redesign/Merger & Acquisition Integration – That transitions people from their current state to a desired future state within an organization. The discipline approach of OCM during all phases of the Enterprise Organizational Change Management process minimizes disruption, facilitate open and honest communication and align priorities to ensure business functions smoothly as possible.
- OCM & Program & Project Management Agile/Waterfall, Hybrid – The use of OCM tools and methodologies to help drive successful user adoption outcomes.
- OCM & ERP Technology Implementation w/ business readiness, stakeholder management, communication plan and training design and development, to address business objectives and prepare employees for success implementation and user adoption.
- OCM through the Industrial , Psychological Change and Neuroscience – behavioural modification through psychological side of change in a work environment. This field studies people, work behaviors and work settings to understand how behaviors can be influenced to meet organizational objectives.
- OCM – Engineering Change Management – focus on the systems engineering process of requesting, determining attainability, planning, implementing, and evaluating of change to a system. This change also supports a process and traceability of changes through set factors that interconnect.
- OCM – Higher Education and Organizational Change – is the discipline of understanding research and best practice of how people and groups change. The core focus is to motivate people, communicate well and engage people in implementing change in the area of Higher Education.
- OCM – Change Management for Non-Profits - Non Profit change management is the supporting tool for communities and supported organizations to become stronger, more resilient, and more effective with a new way of thinking through practical strategies to sustain the very essence of Nonprofit organizations.
This event is free and will be conducted by the Greater Atlanta CMI Leadership team. Please make sure you register using the blue box below.
Parking & Directions
As the building and parking deck are secured after hours, the easiest place to park is at street level. Parking is available behind the building or near Davio's restaurant in the adjoining mall building (walk across the parking lot to Phipps Tower). If using GPS, put “Davio’s” as the destination to get the easiest directions.
Questions & Assistance
Scott Mackay (678.778.3471) will be available before the event if you need any assistance in finding the location or with building security.