Step up in Change Management (Wellington, NZ)
In this interactive workshop, we will cover some of the key aspects to getting career clarity, identifying strengths and discussing how to move your career in change management forward, faster!
It is for practitioners at all levels: from those curious about change management as a career, to experienced practitioners keen to look at their next level, including Change Management Institute Accreditation and helping others to develop.
It is for people facing any of the following challenges:
- Feeling stuck in their current level of career in change management and wanting to step up;
- Confused about what their path should be; Feeling ready to take that next step and ready to look at options;
- Anyone thinking about next steps.
By the end of this 2 hour workshop, you will have:
- Explored four simple steps to take to build career clarity and know what the best next step should be;
- Discussed ideas as a group on some of the roadblocks holding practitioners back and how to overcome them;
- Learnt how the Change Management Institute competencies can help you build confidence and direction, accelerating your career progress.
About our Speaker - Grant Verhoeven
Grant Verhoeven is the Director and CEO (Chief Enthusiasm Officer) of Sparked Careers. He is an award-winning career development "Game Changer" and LinkedIn coach. He has worked with over 2000 aspiring professionals, executives and students in the areas of leadership and career development, personal branding, and marketing. He specialises in working with aspiring professionals, helping them use their strengths to engage in work they love.
We acknowledge and thank our event sponsor Momentum for their support. Momentum offers a range of specialist recruitment services, including Change Management, across multiple sectors.
- Members $45, Non-Members $75. Members should login to claim the discount.
- Registration from 2.45pm with the event commencing at 3pm.
- Please sign in at Reception on Level 8.
- Times listed are NZDT.