Transitioning to the new norm (UK virtual session)
Join the Midlands chapter for their first virtual interactive panel discussion. They will bring together a number of change professionals with UK and international experience to offer members and non members an opportunity to explore “change in our times: transitioning to a new norm”. They will consider the uniqueness of how current times have been affected globally, in an unprecedented way and the pace this has moved at.
As the impact of Covid-19 continues its affect on our day to day working lifes, home lives and all aspects of what we do and how we do – we ask the questions:
- What have we learnt so far?
- What will the world of work look like in either a continuing or post Covid era?
- How is this effecting the boundaries between home and work?
- What does this mean for change professionals
- What does is the future starting to look like?
Our panel is made up of some key influencers from the Change Management Institute:
- Gill Perry - Change Management Institute Board Member
- Mel Franklin - Globe trotting Change professional and UK Co-Lead
- Ket Patel - UK Co-Lead
- Lyam Crosdale - New York Chapter Lead
We will also be joined by our Midland chapter leads, volunteers and yourselves. We look forward to a lively and interactive session!
- This is a free event for members and non-members.
- A link will be sent to registered attendees a few days prior to the session. Please note this session has limited numbers so please only register if you plan on attending.
- Times listed are BST.