Victoria Change Kudos Dinner (Victoria, AU)
After the success of last year’s dinner we are doing it again, with all the prizes, the fun, and some mischievous extras.
The party is on Wednesday 4 December 2019 from 6.00-9.00pm, back at Fargo & Co in Richmond.
Once again, we’ll be celebrating the big brains, rebels, newcomers, social magnets and community leaders amongst ourselves.
And the best part? You get to join in on the fun to campaign and nominate your favourite Changie(s)!
- Big Brain for best change research or writing (book, blog, article, paper)
- Community Leader for someone who is all about the Change Community
- Newcomer for the most promising newcomer (of all ages)
- Rebel for that person breaking all the rules to make things better for all
- Social Media Magnet for those who make trawling the internet worth it
Yes, of course you can nominate yourself, or choose to nominate a person/team in multiple categories, or set up a campaign to make sure your nominee gets that well-deserved praise, the only rule is that you can nominate a person/team only once (VIC volunteers are excluded) and we need your nomination in by 22 November 2019.
We’ll have a jury of Change Management Institute chapter leads cast their votes and make sure to supply our MC for the night, the ever-fabulous Raechelle McLean, with some seriously cool prizes.
Let the nominating commence!
Register now to get in early – we’ve upped the ticket numbers, but not by much!
Members and non-members $75. Registrations will close on 1st December. Times are AEDT.