You Know Your IQ, But What’s Your CQ®? Develop Change Intelligence® to Lead through Change and Crisis (Members webinar event)
In this age of massive disruption across industries and around the globe, your organization’s viability and your career impact hinge on your ability to lead successful and sustainable change – and we are all “change leaders,” regardless of tenure, title or role.
In this dynamic webinar hosted by the Canada chapter you’ll learn a simple but powerful approach to leading change that will immediately help you foster a common language to spark meaningful and measurable collaboration toward mission-critical new directions.
The CQ® System for Developing Change Intelligence® is based on decades of change leadership in the workplace, years of conducting global research on managing change, and study into the psychology and neuroscience of change. Through real-life examples you’ll discover how to:
- Engage the Heart, enlighten the Head, and equip the Hands to humanize change and partner through crisis, and beyond
- Diagnose your own Change Intelligence, appreciate the strengths and blind spots of your Change Leadership Style, and obtain targeted developmental coaching
- Reframe resistance from enemy to ally, and learn how to use resistance as a powerful source of information to engage for change up, down, and across your organization
- Get exposed to how to coach others to build their CQ, build Change Intelligent teams, and enhance your organization’s collective change capabilities
- Emerge as a more competent and confident – and less stressed and frustrated – leader of change
About our Speaker - Barbara A. Trautlein
Barbara A. Trautlein, PhD is author of the best-selling book Change Intelligence: Use the Power of CQ to Lead Change that Sticks, principal and founder of Change Catalysts, and originator of the CQ® System for Developing Change Intelligence®. For over 30 years, Barbara has coached executives, trained leaders at all levels, certified change agents, and facilitated mission-critical change management initiatives - achieving bottom-line business and powerful leadership results for clients. In 2015 she had the honor of being awarded Change Management Consultant of the Year by the Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP) Midwest Chapter. She is gifted at sharing strategies and tactics that are accessible, actionable, and immediately applicable.
Her blend of global research and in-the-trenches expertise makes her an in-demand speaker at conferences around the world. Barbara has a unique ability to connect with her audiences, from C-level executives in Fortune 500 organizations to front line employees, and across industries, from steel mills to sales teams, refineries to retail outlets, and healthcare to high tech. Clients served include Abbott Laboratories, BP, Cisco, Deloitte, the NYPD, and Save the Children. Barbara holds a doctorate in Organizational Psychology from the University of Michigan.
This is a members only webinar. Not a member? Click here to join.
Times are: 2pm-3pm EDT | 7pm-8pm BST | 6am-7am NZST