An update for the change community - September 2020
As a member of the global change management community, we wanted to update you on the Change Management Institute's activities and resources. In this update you will be interested to read:
- our response on Black Lives Matter and the action we are taking to support us all in our own education and learning going forward
- some examples of the wealth of content that is available to our members via our resources portal
- how to become an Accredited Change Manager
- some of our upcoming events and
- a reminder of the free animation resources that we have previously shared with the change community
As the world prepares for the 'new normal' we'd like to invite you to consider membership with us as a practical and valuable way to enrich your change management capability, credibility and connection. Please take some time to browse this update and visit our Become a Member page for easy steps to join our wonderful Institute. Happy reading!