Aligning your Professional Brand with your Best Self (Member only virtual event, USA hosted)
Thursday 14th January 1pm ET and 6pm GMT, Friday 15th January 7am NZDT
What if you could tap into the elements of your best self more often? What opportunities might lie ahead in your personal and professional lives? Join this webinar hosted by the USA chapter and find out!
Join us and speaker Dana Janzen as she helps us:
- Gain insights on our current professional brand
- Identify the potential gaps between our best self and our current professional brand and design practical strategies and actions to bridge the distance between the two
- Establish feedback and sustainment practices to keep us on the path to awesomeness
Competencies the event relates to: Thinking and Judgement, Self Management and Professional Development.
About our Speaker - Dana Janzen
Dana brings over two decades of experience working with senior leaders and their teams. She built her reputation in the corporate world as an award-winning sales and marketing professional, business leader and consultant.
Dana is a certified Executive Coach and Team Coach, a leadership development expert and experienced TEDx speaker coach. She partners with senior executives and business leaders like you to further advance your ability to influence others with and without authority, to elevate positive impact, and to help you build and sustain a competitive advantage.
Known for her trademark energy and ready wit, Dana has an ability to lead a room of high performing business executives to create a-ha moments and discover new avenues of success. You can learn more at www.janzenleadership.com
- Thursday 14th January 1pm ET and 6pm GMT
- Friday 15th January 7am NZDT
This is a MEMBERS ONLY event. Not a member? Click here to join.