Kudos on King – End of Year Change Celebrations (Sydney, AU)
The Change Management Institute has had a big year and to celebrate, the NSW Committee is holding a BIG end of year KUDOS celebration! This is the last chance join us on the 4th of December for nibblies and drinks as we recognise the efforts of the Change community.
For members, there are great prizes to be won, brought to you by our sponsors and the Change Management Institute!
Just nominate yourself or another member by completing a quick 3 question survey then register and attend the event on the 4th of December, sponsored by Paxus. Prizes and categories include:
- Big brain - The best change research or writing (book, blog, article, paper). Win a PCI course from Change Synergy valued at $4,345.
- Community Leader - for someone who is all about the Change Community. Win a certification program by the Agile Change Leadership Institute valued at $5,385
- Newcomer – for the most promising newcomer. Win a Prosci scholarship valued at $4,400
- Rebel – for that person breaking the rules to make it better for all. Win a change hacks coaching session valued at $400
- Social Media magnet - for those who make trolling the internet worth it
PLUS we have a secret prize from Earth 2 Mars valued at $2,000!
If this is you or a member you know, use our simple, 3 question survey to submit your nomination for your chosen category. You can nominate yourself or another member or set up a campaign to make sure you or your nominee is recognised for the effort.
There are some cool prizes for the selected nominees in each category.
Some things to note:
- You can submit one entry per category;
- Change Management Institute Committee members are excluded from nominations;
- Jury will consist of Committee and sponsor representatives;
- Dress code – come in your favourite cocktail dress or suit or in smart business attire.
Nominate and register now!
About our event Sponsor
We acknowledge and thank our event sponsor Paxus Technology + Digital Talent for their support.
Paxus is a leading technology and digital talent specialist, with a genuine dedication to candidate, contractor and client service. With operations spanning Australia and New Zealand, we connect thousands of talented people with great jobs every year, providing rewarding opportunities in the best organisations. In New Zealand, we have recently joined forces with our sister company razzbri digital, to provide our clients with an even better experience and more coverage across ANZ.
- This is a FREE event for members and $20 for non-members. Members should login to claim the discount.
- Times are AEDT
- There is paid parking available in the building