Growing the Change Management Community of Practice in New York (New York, USA)
- Do you practice change management?
- Do you have clients who are asking for change management to be incorporated into projects?
- Are you thinking about getting more change management experience or formal training?
- Do you have an interest in learning more about the change management industry?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, we’d like to meet you!
Get to know the Change Management Institute and what a professional industry organization can do for you. This event will provide an opportunity for change management professionals to learn more about the Change Management Institute and the activities of the growing New York chapter.
The New York committee will share their vision for the chapter and their plan for upcoming events. They will ask for your feedback about the kinds of events you’d like to attend and what you’d like to learn from the Change Management Institute.
Anyone who has an interest in the change management industry is invited to attend. We encourage you to network while you enjoy refreshments on us. We look forward to meeting you!
We acknowledge and thank our event sponsor Ted Moudis Associates for their support.
Ted Moudis Associates designs workplaces that provide sustainable environments and flexible workplace solutions built for longevity, productivity, and enjoyment. We believe that a built space should not only reflect but also enhance an organization’s culture and values.
Businesses today face an unprecedented mix of social, economic, environmental, and technological challenges. Our diverse staff of multi-disciplinary experts in the fields of architecture & interior design, workplace strategy, change management, brand integration, and furniture coordination help our clients to meet these challenges.
- This is a FREE event for members and non-members.
- Please bring ID to check in with security before proceeding to the event on the 10th floor.
- Times are USA Eastern Time.
Please ensure you are logged in to your website account before registering for this event. If you do not yet have an account, we recommend you create an account before registering for this event.